Disclaimer: I went to the one in Capitol Hill in September 2017 and I didn’t enjoy it that much. I can’t remember the specific burger I got but the cheese was weird and the topping did’t work that well. The Mac n cheese had cinnamon which I thought was weird but I’m down to give new things a try, it was so gross. Cinnamon on Mac n cheese does not work, fyi. It looks like a good burger and I’ve heard good things so this is my second attempt.
- “The Classic”: Sure, it was just okay, I’d rather go to the Habit
- “Roasted Garlic Brocclini”: Sure, it needed salt, was bland, needs something else too, it’s just garlic and broccolini, cheese? Something else
- Ballard: Yeah, nice indoor and very little outdoor seating
- Parking: Street, paid and free
- Service: Yeah
- Next Visit: specialty burger, onion rings, and a shake